In compliance with Indiana University’s recently announced policy regarding COVID-19, we are cancelling the 2020 Animal Behavior Conference. We are sorry for any inconvenience the cancellation may cause, and regret that we’ll all be missing out on this chance to share our research.
Animal Behavior Conference
We hope to see you next year!
CISAB sponsors an annual Animal Behavior Conference each spring. The conference has grown into a regional meeting attended by more than 200 students and scientists from undergraduates to senior faculty members from 10 states and 30 institutions. The conference offers an outstanding opportunity for animal behaviorists to meet and present their latest research.
The conference typically consists of ≈20 talks across multiple sessions and an evening poster session. It culminates with a plenary lecture by a highly accomplished researcher in the field of animal behavior and an evening reception open to all participants.
- Animal Behavior Conference Previous Plenary Lecturers
- Carl D. Hopkins, Cornell University
- Marlene Zuk, UC Riverside
- Lauren V. Riters , University of Wisconsin (ABC '06)
- Michael J. Ryan, University of Texas at Austin (ABC '07)
- Irving Zucker, UC Berkeley (ABC '08)
- Darcy Kelley, Columbia University (ABC '09)
- Roy Caldwell, UC Berkeley (ABC '10)
- Sergio M. Pellis, University of Lethbridge (ABC '11)
- John C. Wingfield, UC Davis (ABC '12)
- Frances Champagne, Columbia University (ABC '13)
- Mark Blumberg, University of Iowa (ABC '14)
- David Crews, University of Texas at Austin (ABC '15)
- Allison S. Fleming, University of Toronto, Mississauga (ABC '16)
- Elizabeth Adkins-Regan, Cornell University (ABC '17)
- Frans B.M. de Waal, Emory University (ABC '18)
- Hans Hofmann, The University of Texas at Austin (ABC '19)